Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Good Day

Phew! I, for one, am very tired after a busy but fun day! Callan and I had swimming lessons this morning-the instructor says my kicking form is perfect! Kidding- but she did say that Callan was a little fish! We had lots of fun and Callan took full advantage of the situation to splash me repeatedly. We had some post class difficulties as I had to reeducate mayself on how exactly one shimmies out of a wet swim suit and into a dry bra, etc. While concealing the important bits behind a towel and trying to keep a hand and both eyes on Callan...acrobatic. Then we came home and got ready for our bi weekly Whole Foods lunch. Followed by a nap and then a dinner with our neighbors. Lots of fun and lots of action! Hopefully "we" get a few good hours of sleep tonight!

No comments: