Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day! Our first blog entry! It's hard to believe that last year at this time Baby HonGon wasn't even a twinkle in our eye(s)...and now he is only 23 days from his expected arrival. I got heart palpitations typing that thinking about all the things I feel like we have left to do. If our little guy decides to take after me and be a little late---I think we'll be fine! If he takes after his father and decides to arrive a little early---well, I'm sure it won't be the last time he sends us scrambling or catches us slightly unprepared!

Last night at my folks' house we looked at some of my baby pictures--an album of my first year. It is so amazing how fast the time goes! I looked a lot like my mom as a baby. I wonder who our son will look like? And I would like to wish my Mom an especially Happy Mother's Day. She is an inspiration to me---if I can be half the Mom she is, we will have a very lucky boy!

No comments: