Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bottoms Up!

OMG! We have a six month old baby!!!!!!!!!!! Callan celebrated his six month birthday on Friday! I can not believe how fast the time has gone! Our little man is getting so big---height and weight to be confirmed on Monday during our Dr. appt---but I am going on record to enter my guess at 23 lbs and 30 inches. (If I am right, obviously, I have found my calling and can begin my new career as a carny.)






Callan got to spend his half-birthday with Grandma Char! He was able to raise a little toast to himself with his new sippy cup! He likes to bang it on his high chair and chew on it. Drink from it? Not so much!!!


Actually, I had a pair of birthday boys on my hands this week! Monday was Eric's birthday! My parents came over to watch Callan so we could go out to dinner. We had a great time---and so did Callan! I am certain the Indiana Jones hat is not indicative of the adventures that Callan had while we were gone, but it sure is cute!











No comments: