Friday, January 30, 2009

Granimals, We Need You!

OK. I try. I really, really try not to micro-momage Eric. (Which is like micro managing but much naggier.) He does so many wonderful things with and for Callan, that I know he can handle just about anything on his own. (Although upon writing this I am wondering why I get called to the scene whenever there is a poopy diaper?) And as with many things, Eric and I have our own ways of doing things. So I try not to nag and prod...do this, I do it like this, he likes this...etc. I try to take a deep breath and let things be.


But then Eric got Callan dressed the other morning..........


And I started to think it's OK to provide a little more direction. For the record, Eric is not color blind. Even though this outfit may look like evidence to the contrary. While my camera doesn't capture the true essence--this is black and red pants, paired with some high contrast white socks, and a navy blue, grey & orange shirt. For the record, even though it made me twitch, I did leave him in it...

No comments: