Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two, Four, Niner, Five, Six...






Uh, did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?






Oh, thank you for the humor Tommy Boy!!!






And yes, we did catch a niner! Right in our house! I can't believe Callan is 9 months old already! The time has just gone by so, so fast!



Time flying by is also my lame excuse for lack of posts. So, in place of chatter, I give you pictures.

Callan and Rachael reading Callan's favorite Elmo book. Look at him with that pointer finger! A man who knows what he wants!
I was trying to take a funny picture of Callan with a coffee mug to make a coffee mug for my Grandma for her birthday. He looks like he could use a shot of joe in this pic. Needless to say, my efforts were fruitless---I started to worry about him waving the mug around and hurting himself. Sorry Grandma! Happy Birthday---hope it is the thought that counts!!! ; )
Callan showing Aunt Johanna how to eat a teething biscuit. This was his first one and it was more crumbly than sticky---so we are missing the follow up shots of cookie-plastered hair.


Love to all!



Jos






No comments: