Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Pokey (dotted) Little Puppy





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


I want to preface this entry with a pat on the back for myself. For Callan's first Halloween, I was able to limit myself to buying just one costume!!!!!!!!! Which is about 5 less than I wanted. I mean seriously---putting the world's cutest baby in a super cute Halloween costume, it's exponentially cute. It's just simple math. I compensated for my purchase urges by putting Callan in his costume as often as possible, and by dressing up Vegas. Here are a few pictures of Callan---a few from his 3 month photo shoot, and a few with his puppy, who is dressed as a baby (although his diapers are hard to see in these pics.) They make a rather dashing pair! It sounds like the weather on Friday may be nice enough to allow us to actually Treat or Treat! I've been practicing with Callan---I ring the doorbell and give myself candy. I imagine we'll have to renegotiate the split next year, but for now we've agreed on baby/mom= 0/100.













Hope everyone has a great Halloween!


Lots of love!







Callan, Vegas, Eric & Joslynn

No comments: