Monday, May 11, 2009

Blogiversary!

Today is my one year blogiversary! My first post was last Mother's Day---May 11th. Obviously not much has changed. Right?

Last year: typed at the table in the middle of the afternoon with no interruptions. Took 5 minutes, max. I probably even did something crazy like take a nap afterward. Or read the paper.

This year: Thought of this post for 48 hours, started three times, and am now typing one handed, holding a sleeping baby with the other. Took 2.8 days! Don't have time to read what I wrote let alone read the paper!

Last year: 25 pound ankles
This year: 25 pound baby

Last year: I waddled
This year: Callan toddles

Last year: CLEAN house, clean bathrooms, clean floors.
This year: Clean dishes?


Just a few differences! What a masterful teacher young Callan has been! I knew things would be great--but this is just completely beyond my wildest expectations. OH what a wonder that little guy is!

No comments: