Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is How We Do It

One of my friends recently asked me "What is Callan up to? Anything new?"



And the answer to that is that every minute of every day something is new with Callan. He is just changing SO much right now it is amazing. This was made painfully clear to me tonight when I started realizing that I could barely keep up with him. Meaning I was having a very hard time distracting him from what he wanted to do, he might be a little determined. I felt like I spent all night following him, intercepting him, telling him no and why not and then picking up after him. I have a feeling this is the new normal! Here we go!




Here is an outline of our evening...



Go for a walk.




Do a little playing.




Eat dinner.




Help Vegas eat his dinner. (by putting our hands in his food, and our feet in his water)






Make a grocery list. Take Kleenex Inventory.












Check the light bulbs.






Take bath.






Play naked Kitchen. Too much fun!




Oh! Look what we made!




OH man did this make me laugh. I guess that is the danger of diaperless play. Lesson learned.







No comments: