Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday is brought to you by the letter S

"SHhhhhhhhh!" Callan turned the tables on Eric this afternoon. When Eric tried to wake Callan up from his nap Callan shushed him! This is particularly funny as Eric has been shushing Callan everynight when he wakes up. The optimist in me thinks he is just trying to comfort Callan. The pessimist in me thinks he is telling both of us to be quiet so he can continue sleeping...which may or may not annoy me to the point of convulsion and rude gestures. So the pessimist in me really REALLY liked that Callan was serving up some just desserts!
Our second S word of the day is SNAKE!!! Which is what I found in the basement this evening. You may have seen it on the news 20 Ft Python Found in Basement Mother Saves Family from Iminent Doom. Fine it was a 6 inch garter snake that was trapped on one of our many glue traps set out for that exact purpose. But it did make me scream our third S word of the day.
SHIT!!!

No comments: